Dynamic Communities Site Rules & Etiquette
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. If you have questions, contact our staff via a Support Ticket, via email at email@example.com, or via phone at (877) 324-8880. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules.
- Don't provoke or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please note carefully all items listed in the disclaimer and legal rules below, particularly regarding the copyright ownership of information posted.
- Remember that Dynamic Communities and other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message.
All messages must add to the body of knowledge. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- Given the mission and purpose of this website, the following types of companies are not allowed to participate in the community: recruiters and staffing firms; product or service providers with no relation to Microsoft solutions.
Dynamics Partner Participation
- Individuals representing Dynamics Partner organizations must adhere to the Partner Terms & Conditions in the sign up process.
- Partner participants must refrain from using the community or any its features such as posts, messages, library items, and blogs, as a sales and/or marketing outlet for themselves or affiliated third-party vendors. Unsolicited promotional posts are not allowed and will be removed.
- Contributions from Partners must be free of promotional messages (including, but not limited to, promotion of Partner products, services, training and events), and sales activities are strictly prohibited. This includes messages posted to the discussion boards and messages sent directly to an individual.
- If a user posts a discussion looking for product or service recommendations that your company's products or services address, the best approach is to ask one of your clients to recommend your products or services on your behalf (rather than posting a promotional response yourself). Users enjoy hearing from other users, and your clients' experience with your products or services will carry far more weight.
- Partner participants' contributions should be unbiased and free of any conflict of interest. As such, please refrain from making comments about affiliates' or competitors’ products, services or other offerings.
- Partners participating in Chapter meetings must adhere to the Chapter Guidelines outlined in the Partner Terms & Conditions.
- Given the mission and purpose of the User Group, the following types of companies are not allowed to participate in the community: recruiters and staffing firms; resellers of Dynamics licenses only that provide no services; product or service providers with no relation to Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX or Dynamics CRM.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation and location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals--not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings.
The Legal Stuff
This site is provided as a service for the members and associates of Dynamic Communities entities. Dynamic Communities is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on this site by others. We disclaim all warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by Dynamic Communities or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Dynamic Communities be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Dynamic Communities and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Messages should not be posted if they encourage or facilitate members to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade. Messages that encourage or facilitate an agreement about the following subjects are inappropriate: prices, discounts, terms or conditions of sale, salaries, profits, profit margins, cost data, market shares, sales territories or markets, allocation of customers or territories; or selection, rejection or termination of customers or suppliers.
While Dynamic Communities attempts to monitor the site for inappropriate postings, it does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. In the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of Dynamic Communities, we will investigate the claim and take appropriate action at our discretion.
Dynamic Communities reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.
To modify your community email subscriptions, visit My Profile > My Settings > Email Preferences.